Monday 10 August 2009

Doll day reunion


DOll makers, I have a proposition for you all. I wondered how willing you may all be to let go of your wonderful dolls once they finally return to you  , for a short spell at the beautiful V&A Museum of Childhood. I have enquired about a the possibility of exhibiting our doll collective in one of the glass cabinets within the gallery space. There is a free slot after the 18th January 2010 and they would like very much to house our doll project for a limited time.  What do you think about a doll reunion on show for all of London's children to see? Lucy May  x

7 comments:

Lucy Jane Batchelor said...

Oooh YES!!! I'd LOVE that Lucy x x x x x

Kirsty Kissell said...

Me too- I know Lady Vi will be itching for an outing by then!
XX

Ruth said...

That sounds great Lucy. I'd love to do that. xx

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

Yes please Lucy, it is my all time favourite museum, what an honour, Mandy x

daydreamer said...

sounds fantastic! well done for that..x

daydreamer said...

sounds fantastic! well done for that..x

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I'd love to see it too ! Hope it's on till end of February , when I can get to London again .Sonata .