Wednesday 27 January 2010

Doll delay

Dollies, sorry for the delay in contacting you all to express my deepest thanks and gratitude to each and every one of you for sending up your magnificent dolls. Last week was hugely busy as I quite suddenly moved my studio from a cold, dank, tiny cupboard space to a cold, light, large studio space. I regret to say that I could not make it down to London in person to deliver our beautiful and unique dolls to Esther at the V&A MoC, however I packaged them up lovingly and special D'd them to her for installation into their cabinet last Tuesday. I am waiting for some photos from esther but plan to visit the glittering array of doll magic myself next Friday. You should all be super proud as they looked simply fabulous as individuals and as a collective.
With dolly best wishes and extreme thanks,
Lucy May xxx

No comments: